As seen on JobsInNH.com
Memorial Hospital | North Conway, NH
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- SUMMARY: Works under the general supervision of the Medical Director, Sleep Specialist and Lead Tech to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. This may involve polysomnograpy, diagnostic and therapeutic services or patient care and education. Performs all levels of Technologist and Technician duties, assists with the performance of the Sleep Center and is responsible for helping the Lead Tech with training and quality measures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Associates degree in science at a minimum.
* Respiratory Therapy program completion a plus with current NH RCP license.
* Sleep program completion with RPSGT credential preferred.
* Current BLS certification a must.
* MOAB training is beneficial within 6 months of employment if offered.
* View Sexual Harassment video within 1 month of employment.
Job Code: 100021964
Posted On: 10/18/17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Information Technology, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info