CNA/Personal Care Attendant - New Senior Living Community Night Shift Openings!
Woodlands Senior Living, LLC | Farmington, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Memory Care of Farmington is a memory care community located in Farmington, Maine. This is the newest community developed as part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to provide superior, individualized care to seniors including those with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments.
The primary purpose of the Personal Care Attendant (PCA) is to provide each of your assigned residents with assistance with Activities of Daily Living (transferring, mobility, locomotion, bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, toileting and eating).
Experience in health care is a plus, but is not required. Under the guidance of a peer mentor, you'll receive on-the-job training in the skills you'll need to perform your job. Our PCA staff also have the opportunity to cross-train for medication delivery positions.
We would love to talk with you about a career with Woodlands Senior Living and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We want happy people!... with the ability to work every other weekend.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Doing something you can be proud of!
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* A positive and fun workplace!
* 401K Savings and Investment Plan
* The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
* Life Insurance
* Joining a company that values the person more than their credentials!
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* The opportunity to learn and grow!
* Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS)
* Support from a peer mentor!
* Comprehensive onboarding program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Direct Deposit
Personal Support Specialist (PSS) certification is a plus but not required.