Patient Service Rep-P Cape Primary Care
Maine Medical Partners |
Cape Elizabeth, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Temporary - short term assignment (0 - 6 months)
- Position Summary
- Position is responsible for performing a variety of daily office functions including patient reception and appointment scheduling for a multi-physician hospital outpatient clinic.
- This is a short-term temporary, per diem position.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
Job Code: 100026139
Posted On: 2017-10-12 08:30:28
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info