ED Tech I-ER Nursing
Maine Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- This position requires an active Maine CNA license
- The Emergency Care Technician I (ECT II): Assists the health care team in organizing and implementing basic department activities (stocking, results retrieval, patient tracking). Assists the health care provider in patient care: (vital signs, pulse oximetry, ECG, phlebotomy and simple procedures).
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to read, write and speak English in order to follow simple oral or written instructions and complete standard forms.
- Computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange information and maintain courteous relationships with patients, families, visitors, and Maine Medical Center employees
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Fine motor coordination sufficient to perform phlebotomy.
Job Code: 100026135
Posted On: 2017-09-15 00:44:54
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info