Insurance Revenue Specialist-P Cardiology - Scarborough
Maine Medical Partners |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- This position is for an Insurance Revenue Specialist with MaineHealth Cardiology, who are currently on GEMMS billing system. The Insurance Revenue Specialist provides Customer Service support (answering incoming calls from patients); obtains and processes credit card payments that are made over the telephone; works outstanding charges out to insurance companies (Anthem, Medicaid, Cigna) as well as denials that are received from these insurances. The incumbent will also be responsible for appealing denials; providing requested information; processing any refund requests for credits on the patient accounts; processing insurance claim files to our Clearinghouse for claim submissions; and working on any claims that are held up in edits
- Three years medical billing or related experience.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Working knowledge of CPT 4, ICD 9 coding and medical billing procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
Job Code: 100026177
Posted On: 2017-10-13 01:22:13
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Finance, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info