Personal Support Spec-HAH PSS Personal Care Cumb
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Our people share a commitment to quality patient-centered care, while working toward our mission of helping people to be as healthy and independent as possible, at home and in the community. The Personal Support Specialist provides care to clients to improve the quality of the client's life in the home environment. Performs tasks required to help maintain and restore the physical, social, and emotional health of clients under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager-Private Duty.
Mileage reimbursement, flexible schedules, career growth and educational opportunities available. AAA membership offered at reduced rate of $30 for non-benefited positions and AAA membership at no cost for part time and full time, benefited positions.
- Applicants must have:
* Driver's License
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider
* Personal Support Specialist Certification required
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Must have one (1) year experience working as a Personal Support Specialist
- MaineHealth Care at Home has openings for Personal Support Specialists inCumberland County, and Knox/Waldo/Lincoln Counties.
- With us, you will be part of a group of professionals who excel in customer service, communication and teamwork. We value employee participation and contribution, respecting each other's expertise, ability, judgment and opinions. And whether you join us in a full-time, part-time or per diem capacity, we offer resources and opportunities to help you meet your full potential both personally and professionally.
MaineHealth Care at Home has a team of over 300 employees, including registered nurses, physical therapist, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, dietitians, medical social workers, home health aides, clinical managers and administrative support. Together, our team of professionals made more than 150,000 home care visits helping more than 8,000 patients gain optimal health, healing and quality of life.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job Code: 100026223
Posted On: 2017-10-21 05:59:37
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Home Care
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info