Camden National Bank | York, ME
Position Title: Teller
Location: York, Maine
Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complimented by 24/7 live phone support. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of people, helping businesses succeed, and vitalizing the communities we serve. We offer outstanding benefits, training, and development programs as well as a rewarding culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Are you self motivated, eager to learn, and looking for a exciting new opportunity that offers growth? Then we encourage you to apply for our Teller opening at our
• Function as a
primary contact with the public, serving customers in a cordial manner and
fostering a positive customer experience with each interaction.
• Process a variety of transactions using own judgment regarding the validity of transaction presented. Accepts deposits, payments, verifies cash, endorsements and issues receipts; Cashes checks within limits assigned; Prepares daily cash settlement of teller cash and Remote Capture transactions.
• Supports in-branch CNB Experience through all interaction with customers, utilizes Integrity Selling skills to identify customer needs and grow customer relationships.
• Adheres to Teller and CSSC policies and procedures; ensures regulatory compliance and maintains an acceptable proving record.
• Opens new checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts, processes account closings and account maintenance.
• Proactively and creatively takes initiative to meet branch sales goals.
• Conform to acceptable punctuality/attendance standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
• Interact harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
• Demonstrates knowledge of branch capture which includes processing daily work, maintenance of equipment, start and end of day procedures. Displays an understanding of branch suspense. Utilizes Image Center for corrections and research.
• Demonstrates the ability to assume a variety of roles within the branch. These roles may include processing the ATM, Vault Teller, or CSSC.
• Answers incoming calls and responds as appropriate to serve the needs of the caller.
- High school
diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three years cash handling
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Experience with or ability to develop a working
knowledge of the EZ Teller, Jack Henry and Encore systems.
- Experience with customer relations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use technology to perform
daily activities and serve customers.
- Willingness to learn and speak with customers about products & services.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Access to the Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts, Bill Pay and Loan Rate Discounts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
- Company contribution HSAs
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
About Camden National Bank:
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ:CAC), founded in 1875 and headquartered in Camden, Maine, is the largest publicly traded bank holding company in Northern New England with $3.9 billion in assets and nearly 650 employees. Camden National Bank, its subsidiary, is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complimented by 24/7 live phone support. Comprehensive wealth management, investment, and financial planning services are delivered by Camden National Wealth Management.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.