Junior Database Analyst
Diversified Communications | Portland, ME
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
We are seeking a Junior Database Analyst to join our IT Team. The Jr. Database Analyst serves as the primary liaison between data services and marketing analytics groups as well as providing support to database development staff by assisting in gathering technical and business requirements, aiding in design decisions and performing data validation testing.
- Data integration, monitoring data flow, addressing issues and leading development of integrations & enhancements.
- Utilize marketing automation and business intelligence tools to understand how data flows, interacts and is represented in systems.
- Liaison for Marketing, Registration, Product Analysts and Information Technology teams to further marketing effectiveness, data intelligence, and product performance.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the customer intelligence database and understanding of elements within.
- Provide technical support to product analysts, point of contact for all questions relating to data analysis.
- Synthesize data and provide actionable insight for products and operations.
Knowledge: Bachelors in computer science, mathematics or engineering discipline required. Basic knowledge of a BI toolset (SSRS, SSAS, Cognos, Business Objects). Experience in ERP, financial and marketing analytics.
Skills: Strong written, oral communication and analytical skills.
Abilities: T-SQL database programing and troubleshooting