Residential Care Worker- Sanford/High Street
Maine Behavioral Healthcare |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
MBH is seeking a fulltime 36 hour day/evening staff to join our team at High Street located in Sanford.
High Street is a 10 bed treatment facility for adults with mental illness.
Thur, Fri, Sat 8pm-8am Differential: after 12pm 3.50/hr Holiday Pay!!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- The Residential Care Worker is responsible for providing personal care, supervision, and skills teaching to clients/residents as outlined on the individual treatment plans.
MBH has an extensive benefit package which includes paid time off, holiday pay, outstanding medical benefits at a reasonable cost. Life insurance, disability as well as a 403 B retirement in which the agency will match. Education reimbursement is also available for continued educational growth.
- High School Diploma or GED. Salaries are based on years of experience and education
- Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
- Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed
- Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment
- Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
- Must have basic computer skills
Job Code: 106235
Posted On: 2018-05-02 07:16:33
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info