Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool
Southern Maine Health Care | Biddeford, ME
- Position Summary
- The health care work force of the future should have the knowledge and skills to provide patient-centered, community-focused, cost-effective, clinically-effective, coordinated care. To do these things successfully, the work force must be competent, flexible, and adaptive to changes in health care delivery and technology. The Registered Nurse is responsible for performance of complex, individualized, family oriented nursing care in accordance with policies and procedures under the direct supervision of a charge/shift leader RN.
Full time, 7p-7a, every third weekend
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Current licensure from the Maine State Board of Nursing as an R.N. required.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of one year acute care experience as an R.N. preferred.
- BLS and ability to perform CPR required.
- ACLS preferred.
Job Code: 106731
Posted On: 12/31/17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info