Home Care -Per Diem Rapid Response RN
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Rapid Response RN works with various referral sources to provide quality, cost effective nursing care in lieu of ER visits or to shorten the duration of ER stays for patients. This position reports to the Clinical Manager.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute nursing experience including ICU, CCU or ER nursing experience.
- State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current National certification in related specialty preferred.
- Current, valid drivers license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 106723
Posted On: 2018-01-13 04:48:59
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Pay Type: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info