Maine Behavioral Healthcare |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Work cooperatively with Psychiatric Staff providers and personnel to carry out the goals and objectives of Maine Behavioral Healthcare according to established policies and procedures.
- The Medical Assistant will work cooperatively with Psychiatric Staff providers and other personnel to carry out the goals and objectives of Maine Behavioral Healthcare according to established policies and procedures. He/She will ensure that client service delivery practices are ethical, competent, respectful of diversity and inclusion, welcoming and geared to customer service satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will be compliant with regulatory, accreditation, contract and best practice standards.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- CNA or CMA certification or three (3) years experience in a hospital or clinic setting.
- Possess and maintain CPR certification.
- Demonstrate use of tact and patience in communication with patients, families and MBH staff.
- Respects and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Possess cognitive skills necessary to understanding terminology, medical records and instructions
- Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
Job Code: 106720
Posted On: 2018-02-21 07:22:21
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info