As seen on JobsInNH.com
Greater Manchester Insurance Agent Trainee
AAA Northern New England | Manchester, NH
WE ARE OFFERING A $2000 SIGN ON BONUS!
AAA Northern New England is growing throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals who possess ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
This position offers extensive training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance sales agent position. In the Assistant Producer role you will perform a multitude of duties to develop job knowledge and the skills necessary to succeed in a sales agent role. You will be exposed to the many facets of the Field Sales Unit while supporting the AAA Northern New England sales team. This includes making outbound, and taking inbound sales calls to develop your member service and sales skills. Your success is highly valued and this role will help develop the necessary job knowledge and sales skills to be successful as a sales agent for AAA.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Pension
- Paid training at AAA Northern New England Branch Offices
- Insurance license sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Your success will require you to:
- Support growth, retention, service and profitability goals in a AAA Branch environment
- Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products
- Review insurance applications, schedule inspections, amendment order preparations
- Document retrieval, review insurance applications for accuracy/completeness and confirm policy details for underwriting
- Complete and process all policy & membership changes and payments
- Respond to member inquiries regarding products & services
- Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct product referrals
- Cross sell insurance & membership products, develop sales lead opportunities through contacts while conducting positive and effective communications with colleagues and members.
- 1-3+ yrs. sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service to support insurance and membership retention
If you're a "take charge" individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!