Administrative Specialist II - Center for Tobacco Independence
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Seeking an Administrative Professional with strong budgetary and financial/invoicing competency.
Under the general direction of a Director or Senior Director, the Administrative Specialist II performs a combination of administrative, project, and operational support work. The position is responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the assigned department and administrative operations while working closely with management and departmental staff. The incumbent prepares correspondence, reports, and other documents; makes travel arrangements; manages schedules and calendars, administers budgets and other similar activities. The position serves as a resource person regarding department policy, procedures, and practice.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in an administrative support role preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with all Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines.
Job Code: 107073
Posted On: 2018-05-13 13:21:12
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info