Home Health Aide - Hospice
MaineHealth Care at Home | Rockland, ME
- Position Summary
- The primary purpose of the Hospice Aide is to provide personal care and homemaker services based on the IDT care plan, assessments of the patient's personal care needs, ability to perform activities of daily living and supervision of care.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or GED. Must have two years experience working as a CNA or HHA. Must also have the willingness and ability to obtain a minimum of 12 hours of education annually.
- State of Maine certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
- Hospice certification obtained with 2 year of employment
Job Code: 107094
Posted On: 01/20/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Home Care
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info