Home Health Aide-CNA
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- This position is for a paraprofessional providing care to patients to improve the quality of the patient's life in the home environment. The HHA performs tasks required to help maintain and restore the physical, social, and emotional health of clients, and this care is under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. This position reports to the Clinical Manager.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or GED. Must have one year experience working as a CNA or HHA. Must also have the willingness and ability to obtain a minimum of 12 hours of education annually.
- State of Maine certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 107232
Posted On: 2018-05-26 05:21:39
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Home Care
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info