Surgical Technologist II-General Surgery
Southern Maine Health Care |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Surgical Technologist's responsibilities involve preparing the operating room and instruments, equipment and supplies that will be needed, as well as passing instruments, sponges and sutures to surgeons. Implicit in this assignment is the responsibility to promote positive, effective communication with all team members.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology preferred.
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Surgical Tech preferred.
- Minimum of six months having the responsibilities/activities of the scrub role in the academic or clinical setting preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide quality patient care while communicating effectively with members of the surgical team.
Job Code: 107413
Posted On: 2018-04-28 12:27:52
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Science
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info