HRIS Lawson Analyst
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
Maine Medical Center is seeking a HRIS Lawson Analyst in Portland. This position provides HR system support and HR application work in the configuration, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of human resources software systems. The incumbent of this position works in accordance to established policies and procedures to formulate logical business requirements of complex HR related business and technical automation problems for the Human resources departments (e.g., benefits, employee relations, training, employment, etc.) and devises procedures for solving same through the use of HR systems. The HRIS Lawson Analyst works with HR user departments in order to identify project parameters and output requirements. This work is complex and analytical in nature and is performed independently.
- Knowledge of HR systems and methods utilized in structuring and configuring data for HR applications at a level normally acquired through completion of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other closely related fields in order to translate information into computer system specifications, design configuration for HR applications, etc. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Approximately five to ten years progressively more responsible related work experience. Ability to delegate tasks and coordinate project related activities as needed.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and uses of programs used to write queries and reports (Crystal), web based systems (Intranet, ASPs), HR systems (Lawson) and any other software supported by HRIS.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with user departments in ascertaining and implementing needs for applications. Ability to express needs clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to respond to changing demands, priorities, procedures and technology.
- Knowledge of human resources principles, skills, and techniques utilized by assigned user departments to accomplish departmental objectives through computer applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, and user department personnel.
- Knowledge of the techniques of systems analysis, development, design, research, and evaluation methodologies.
- Skills in the use and operation of a PC and related software such as word processing, email, spreadsheet, and project management.
About Maine Medical Center:
Maine Medical Center is a complete healthcare resource for the people of greater Portland, the entire state of Maine and Northern New England. With a history dating back to 1864, Maine Medical Center is the state's largest medical center and the flagship facility of MaineHealth, with 637 beds and more than 7,000 employees. In addition, we have achieved Magnet™ status in recognition of our commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellence. Maine Medical Center's unique role as both a community hospital and a referral center requires an unparalleled depth and breadth of services, including the state's only medical school, through a partnership with Tufts University School of Medicine, and a world-class biomedical research center, the Maine Medical Center Research Institute.
Inside and out, you'll find what you're looking for when you join Maine Medical Center. As the largest hospital in northern New England, MMC is committed to helping you grow professionally throughout your career. From tuition assistance and scholarships, to ongoing education, leadership training, mentoring and promotion opportunities, we offer the resources you need to achieve your career goals.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job Code: 107102
Posted On: 01/15/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info