Physician Assistant - Wound Care Center
Maine Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Maine Medical Center (MMC), a MaineHealth member, is currently recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) for our Outpatient Surgical Wound Care Center located at Brighton Medical Center. Come join a small team of 6 other providers that treat all types of wounds, most chronic. This role may, at some point in the future, grow to include some liaising with our inpatient burn & soft tissue wound service as the team expands. MMC is a Magnet designated, 637 bed Level 1 Trauma Center & tertiary care facility located on the beautiful Maine Coast.
* Relocation Assistance
* Generous Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Pet Insurance
* ID Theft Protection
* Retirement Plan
* Employee Discount Program
* Career growth opportunities
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
* Successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
* Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure.
* Current BLS certification.
Job Code: 107171
Posted On: 2018-01-13 02:02:26
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info