Communications Specialist - MaineHealth
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The position works to meet marketing business objectives for MaineHealth and the MaineHealth Accountable Care Organization . Responsibilities include content development, editing and distribution of internal and external publications. Other responsibilities include support for monthly departmental meetings, coordination of the ACO webinar series and monthly e-newsletter, and project management, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in English or writing strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in marketing, corporate communications, public relations, or employee communications required.
- Website and social media experience.
- Excellent writing, organizational and project management skills, with an emphasis on experience meeting and managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Job Code: 108059
Posted On: 2018-01-12 20:19:26
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info