As seen on JobsInNH.com
Residential Instructor - 2nd shift
Easterseals New Hampshire | Manchester, NH
Easter Seals NH currently has several opportunities available for 2nd shift Residential Instructors for our Adolescent Residential Program located in Manchester NH. Our Residential Facility is a Co-Ed Facility which has approximately 100 adolescents. This facility is divided between Neurological and Behavioral Disorders and then grouped accordingly into separate gender units. Adolescents' are between the ages 9-21. In this role, you will primarily be working with youth with emotional/psychological disabilities.
The hours for the 2nd shift are three weekdays from 1:30PMPM-11PM and one weekend day from 8AM-11PM.
1. Provide direct consumer supervision following policies and procedures to guarantee client safety.
2. Develop, coordinate and participate in resident and community activities ensuring active consumer participation.
3. Provide social and living skill-development training required to increase individual independence.
4. Participate on the treatment team responsible for implementation of Individual Service Plan (ISP), Behavior, Protective Oversight or Residential Rehabilitation plan, as requested.
5. Maintain documentation for administrating medication, daily logs, ISP information and other required data.
6. Provide services to families of consumers in the program.
7. Review treatment plans, communication logs and policies and procedures.
8. Attend trainings and follow the employee training plan guidelines.
9. Will facilitate Individual Counseling and Group Counseling / as directed.
The candidate must meet one of the following requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Human Services
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in any field with a minimum of 12 credits in Human Services
- Two years residential services experience
- Combination of human services college credits and experience with children totaling 2 years
- 7 years of parenting
· Minimum 21 years of age
· Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Candidates must be available to attend two weeks of paid training. The hours for the training are Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM