Administrative Associate II - System & Development
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Summary of Position Description
Performs full secretarial duties and relieves supervisor of day-to-day administrative details. Generally reporting to a Vice President, Associate Vice President or Director. Work requires the exercise of initiative, independent judgment and discretion.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to read and write, to proof and edit non-routine correspondence, reports, tables for spelling, typographical errors, and sentence structure; type complex statistical tables and forms, non-routine correspondence, and reports from rough draft or dictation; perform non-complex arithmetic calculations when preparing bills and budgets and organizes and maintains recordkeeping and filing systems at a level normally acquired through the completion of one year of business school or related field.
- Approximately one to two years related work experience necessary in order to gain full knowledge of secretarial and office procedures, use and operation of standard office equipment, and to compose and type correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to relay information and in dealing with visitors, patients, and hospital personnel.
- Analytical ability required in order to gather and interpret data in situation where the problems are moderately complex.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to fifty percent of work time, when typing and proofing materials.
Job Code: 108245
Posted On: 2018-04-19 00:32:32
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info