Sitecore Developer - MaineHealth
MaineHealth Corporate |
- Position Summary
- The Sitecore Developer position will play a major role in the growth of the MaineHealth Sitecore platform that serves our providers, employees, patients and community. The SCDEV maintains a tireless pursuit for clean, efficient coding of secure applications that leverage the best technologies and libraries for the job. The SCDEV will work closely with the Manager of User Experience to prioritize and map development. The SCDEB actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- 2+ years of Sitecore and .Net hands on experience is preferred.
- Ideally a Sitecore Certified Developer.
- Sitecore 8.x+ experience.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining site security.
- Experience implementing and tuning Coveo, Solr or Lucene.
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills.
- Ability to develop, track and communicate development driven KPIs.
- Understanding of web project management methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing business conditions.
- Self starter with a strong drive for results.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Understanding of atomic design methodologies.
- An understanding of healthcare and related privacy and security laws.
Job Code: 108217
Posted On: 05/27/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Information Technology, Internet, Ecommerce, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info