RN II-Contracted & School Nurses
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
The school nurse position is a contracted position in which a nurse is hired by the home health department and contracted to local schools to provide school nurse services such as screenings, medication management and assessing the health and well-being of students. The nurse reports to the home health director and the school principal.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Associate's degree or equivalent from accredited two-year nursing school or program; one year related home health or hospice experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Currently a licensed registered nurse in the State of Maine.
- Current driver's license in the State of Maine.
- Current BLS certification
Job Code: 108336
Posted On: 2018-02-28 14:32:21
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing, Education
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info