Radiologic Tech - Radiology
Southern Maine Health Care |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Performs diagnostic radiographic procedures to assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of patients, and assists radiologist in special procedures.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Completion of a formal AMA approved two year course is preferred.
- Current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist and the State of Maine required.
- Minimum of one month experience required.
Job Code: 108313
Posted On: 2018-02-18 08:31:07
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info