Nurse Practitioner Spec-Gastroenterology BHCD
Southern Maine Health Care |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) also known as Advanced Practice Provider (APP) provides primary care to patients under the supervision of the Supervising Physician in the clinic following established standards and practices.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Current license issued by the State of Maine as Nurse Practitioner with SMHC supervising physician required.
- Current certification as NP required.
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with a Master's Degree level of education is preferred.
- BLS certification is required.
- Three or more years of experience in a physician office setting preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unit specific criteria desired based on specialty. See unit specific statement of clinical competency.
Job Code: 108283
Posted On: 2018-03-18 13:16:04
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info