School Based Clinician - Fairfield $3,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Connections For Kids | Fairfield, ME
Join forces with our expert Clinical team to help Maine students reach their full potential!
The School Based Day Treatment Clinician will provide individual therapy and support for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional within a public school setting. Clinicians are provided with weekly individual supervision and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team. Professional development is supported through agency-paid trainings and workshops.
- 1-2 years minimum requirement of total work experience working with children and families;
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record;
- Must have a Master degree in Social Work, or Counseling;
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine.
We provide a supportive environment dedicated to your professional development and our experienced team is invested in your growth and advancement.
We are industry leaders with our top tier compensation benefits offerings:
- Competitive annual salary starting between $40,000 and $45,000
- $3,500.00 sign on bonus!
- Short term disability
- Employer-paid long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matched contributions
- Paid holidays and accrued earned time off totaling 22 days in your first year!
This position will involve working in the Fairfield Public Schools.