Franklin Community Health Network |
Is responsible for performing clinical supervision for direct care therapists/counselors under the guidelines of the state licensed mental health and substance abuse programs. The position requires current Maine State licensure of Licensed Clinical Master Social Worker. Additionally the supervisor will have at least 3 year of experience in direct clinical work in the areas of mental health and substance use disorder counseling. Position also includes a direct service component.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Direct service provision of mental health and substance use disorder treatment services;
2. Review client records;
3. Review the documentation of the client records, indicating the occurrence of the review;
4. Review of the Case Management substance abuse and mental health core function, including the adequacy and completeness of screenings, assessments, referrals, etc;
5. Participation in the development of the employee's individual, group and family counseling skills, if applicable;
6. Education for clinicians and staff members about clinical issues and treatment modalities;
7. The maintenance of record of supervision, including the dates, employees supervised, duration, and content of supervision, signed by the supervisor;
8. Assigned data collection, if any;
9. Review of new policies
10. Orientation of new hires specific to outpatient mental health and substance use disorder programming
11. Additional responsibilities may include consulting with leadership concerning new and emerging programming regarding clinical efficacy.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS :
Documented completion of an accredited Masters of Social Work Program, Licensed by the State of Maine for clinical practice (LCSW). Applicants must be eligible for and pass the State of Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors exam to be licensed as a Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) within 6 months of hire. Applicants must have at least 3 years of clinical practice in an outpatient setting.
Job Code: 109683
Posted On: 04/24/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Management
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time