As seen on JobsInMA.com
ARNP Hep C
Correct Care Solutions | Westborough, MA
Our Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the medical assessment and treatment of medical conditions of the residents under the supervision of the primary care physician.
Education for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Requires a Master's Degree in Nursing.
Experience for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing medicine required.
- Recent experience working in an independent clinical environment is desired.
- Experience in active patient care as a Family Practice nurse practitioner required.
- Experience working in a community health setting with immigrant populations.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
Licenses/Certifications for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Must possess an active license as Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Current certification in basic life support/ACLS.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.