Woodlands Senior Living, LLC | Farmington, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of our seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Farmington is the first and only purpose-built senior living community in Franklin County. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. In 2017, we opened a memory care community, designed exclusively to address the unique needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and related memory impairments. In October of 2018, we will be opening Phase II of this project - Assisted Living and Private Apartments.
As a Maintenance Technician the primary purpose of your job is to maintain the interior and exterior of the building, equipment, and grounds, in accordance with current applicable federal, and state and local regulations, established standards, and with company policies and procedures to ensure that such is kept clean, in good repair, and reasonably attractive.
We would love to talk with you about this position and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We want happy people!...
Must be energetic, and have mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repairs
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Doing something you can be proud of!
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* A positive and fun workplace!
* 401K Savings and Investment Plan
* The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
* Life Insurance
* Joining a company that values the person more than their credentials!
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* The opportunity to learn and grow!
* Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS)
* Support from a peer mentor!
* Comprehensive onboarding program* Employee Assistance Program
* Direct Deposit
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for Full & Part time employees.
Basic (and we mean basic) knowledge of computer operation. Carpentry skills preferred.