BHP/Ed Tech III Auburn Public Schools $15-$17/Hr w/Excellent Benefits!
Connections For Kids | Auburn, ME
Join forces with school staff to help students find success and better reach their potential in accessing their education!
At Connections for Kids we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world. For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine!
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide in-classroom support to children who are diagnosed with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP's work in tandem with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Competitive Pay starting at $15-$17/hr and Excellent Benefits (after 60 days)
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- 35-40 hours per week following the school year calendar including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
Candidates for this position should have:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with children
- BHP Certified (Paid in-house Training)
- Willingness to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech III certification
- Valid drivers license with good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- CPR, FA and Safety Care Required (Paid inhouse training)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$17/hr based on experience
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Paid holidays and accrued earned time off totaling 22 days per year
This is a school year position located within the Auburn Public Schools