Clinical Assistant RN - Family Practice
InterMed, P.A. | South Portland, ME
You will join a fast-paced, fast-growing leader in healthcare. You will work for the largest physician-owned primary care practice in the state, which has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for 6 straight years.
You’ll work in a patient centered, collaborative and supportive team oriented environment with great people who are passionate about the care they provide. You’ll inspire others by living out our mission, vision and values while using your clinical knowledge and medical expertise to provide exceptional care to our patients.
How will you do this?
- You will work with porviders assisting with patient care, from preloading patient records and rooming complex cases to documenting clinical data and refilling medications
- You will perform screenings, point of care testing, and immunizations as directed by provider
- You will assist provider with clinical procedures
- You will maintain oversight of clinical environment with attention to safety and infection control
What’s required to do this?
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Unencumbered active registered nurse licensure in state of Maine
- Your proficient computer knowledge and accurate typing skills with Windows based programs, including electronic medical records programs
As an InterMed employee:
- Your work will be acknowledged and appreciated
- You will work with people who are compassionate, empathetic and put patients first
- You will have the opportunity to have your voice heard by joining a committee, task force or work group
- Most importantly, you will be encouraged to have fun while carrying out our mission to serve!
Your benefits will include:
- Up to 16 days of paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays and up to 3 floating holidays
- Choice of two medical plans & dental plan
- Generous employer contribution to participants’ Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) and profit sharing plans
- Employer paid Short- and Long-term Disability coverage
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance