Medical Receptionist - Pediatrics, Part Time
InterMed, P.A. | South Portland, ME
You will join a fast-paced, fast-growing leader in healthcare. You will work for the largest physician-owned primary care practice in the state, which has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for 6 straight years.
You’ll work in a patient centered, collaborative and supportive team oriented environment with great people who are passionate about the care they provide. You’ll inspire others by living out our mission, vision and values while using your knowledge and expertise to provide exceptional care to our patients.
How will you do this?
- You will greet incoming patients using friendly, respectful communication
- You will obtain and document up to date demographic information for patient, including updated insurance information, license information, etc.
- You will accept patient payments and document accordingly
- You will monitor automated confirmation calls and update EMR
What’s required to do this?
- High school graduate
- Ability and willingness to provide excellent customer service to patients, InterMed colleagues and vendors
- Your proficient computer knowledge and accurate typing skills with Windows based programs, including electronic medical records programs
As an InterMed employee:
- Your work will be acknowledged and appreciated
- You will work with people who are compassionate, empathetic and put patients first
- You will have the opportunity to have your voice heard by joining a committee, task force or work group
- Most importantly, you will be encouraged to have fun while carrying out our mission to serve!