As seen on JobsInVT.com
Contract Station Relations Field Rep-Vermont
AAA Northern New England | Montpelier, VT
The Road to Success Starts Here!
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position of Contract Station Relations Representative in Montpelier, VT. This position works closely with ERS management, member relations, and supervision staff.
* Coordinates and provides guidance and motivation to service providers on matters relating to the attainment of performance standards, business practices, driver training and conduct, and all other operational issues that may arise.
* Supervise activities of independent contract stations within assigned field territory through regular and frequent station visitation.
* Inspect and evaluate station locations, verifying that facilities, equipment, and drivers' appearance comply with Club policies.
* Ensure consistent availability of station coverage via ongoing assessment of coverage needs and the review of new station applications. Provide recommendations pertaining to the expansion or reduction of station call volumes as needed.
* Investigate, document, evaluate and resolve member and customer service complaints and issues.
* Work closely with Call Receiving and Dispatch management and staff on matters relating to dispatch procedures and resolution of member and provider concerns.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Demonstrated knowledge of the towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred.
Prior experience developing recommendations and proposals, as well as successful negotiations and complaint resolution required. Professional verbal and written communication skills required, including excellent presentation skills. Prior experience in the preparation and analyses of financial reports, development of cost-benefit models
and understanding of financial spreadsheets and profit and loss statements required.
Valid Driver License, acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record and minimum limits of automobile liability insurance required.
4-yr. College Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
The Best for Now and the Future
As an Auto Club employee, you will be part of a world-class team. Depending on the position, employee benefits may include:
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Development and Training
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- Pension plan
- Insurance premium reduction and travel discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer