As seen on JobsInNH.com
-Looking for a Clinical career helping children? Full Time w/Excellent Benefits!
Connections For Kids | Portsmouth, NH
Join forces with our expert Clinical team to help Maine students reach their full potential!
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school serving grades 7-12 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis such as a conduct disorder, anxiety, depression, or PTSD. The school personnel provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation.
The Kittery Academy Clinician will provide individual and group therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional within the Academy. Clinicians are provided with weekly individual supervision and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team. Professional development is supported through agency-paid trainings and workshops.
- 1-2 years minimum requirement of total work experience working with children and families;
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record;
- Must have a Master degree in Social Work, or Counseling;
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc.
We provide a supportive environment dedicated to your professional development and our experienced team is invested in your growth and advancement.
We are industry leaders with our top tier compensation benefits offerings:
- Competitive annual salary starting between $40,000 and $45,000
- Short term disability
- Employer-paid long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matched contributions
- Paid holidays and accrued earned time off totaling 22 days in your first year
This position will involve working at Kittery Academy in Kittery, ME.