Patient Service Rep - Sports Surgery
Maine Medical Partners |
South Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Position is responsible for performing a variety of daily office functions including patient reception and appointment scheduling for a multi-physician hospital outpatient clinic.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
Job Code: 115308
Posted On: 2018-12-11 01:52:40
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info