Office Assistant - Speech Therapy
Waldo County General Hospital |
- Position Summary
- The Speech Language Pathology Office Assistant is often involved in contact of patients. This position requires the ability to present well to the general public and when involved in patient contact should be able to greet and make patients feel comfortable.
- This position requires answering the telephone and directing incoming calls, greeting, checking in and scheduling patients using the electronic medical record, photocopying, scanning, laminating, maintaining office supplies, preparation of reports for mailing or entry into the electronic medical record, filing of patient records, incidental word processing of letters and clinical reports, participating in quality management activities as directed, data entry in routine clinical tracking spreadsheets and assisting with the operation of the department as directed.
- Requires a high degree of attention to detail/accuracy and ability to prioritize and take initiative in managing multiple routine office tasks. This position also requires the ability to assist any of the Speech Language Pathologists when requested. There are numerous clerical jobs in which the Office Assistant may be asked to assist in.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School graduate (or equivalent).
- Is punctual and reliable.
- Office experience preferred.
- Positive communication skills.
- Ability to work with varied professional staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs.
Job Code: 115510
Posted On: 11/12/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info