Athletic Trainer - Orthopedics
Maine Medical Partners |
- Position Summary
- Under general supervision, provides direct patient care in the Sports Medicine Clinic to include exercise testing and fitness assessment. Provides direct patient care under the supervision of a licensed Physician. Job responsibilities will include work outside the clinic in community based programs in an athletic training capacity, as well as in fitness and other programs. Athletic Trainer with OTC preferred.
- Required Minim um Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training.
- Licensed by the State of Maine.
- BLS certification.
- 1+ years' experience.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with clients and the community, which includes instruction and motivation of such persons.
- Requires analytical ability necessary to assess exercise test and fitness and performance evaluations.
- Familiarity with the College of Sports Medicine.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to travel to various community locations to meet the needs of the position.
- Requires experience in teaching and preparing instructional material.
Job Code: 115483
Posted On: 11/12/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Fitness, Recreation and Sports, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info