Home Care Registerd Nurse (RN) - Telehealth
MaineHealth Care at Home |
- Position Summary
- The telehealth monitoring RN applies clinical assessment knowledge and skill along with telehealth expertise to provide remote monitoring of patient vital signs and other medical measures. This position serves as a resource to colleagues regarding the use of telehealth intervention in the treatment plan for high risk patients. The Telehealth RN promotes evidence-based care and interventions that enhance the overall care plan and is aimed at preventing emergent care and re-hospitalization. This position should be "field ready" to provide home visits when required. Position reports to the Telehealth Program Coordinator
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute nursing experience.
- State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 114432
Posted On: 01/20/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info