Physical Therapist - Coastal Region, Rockland
MaineHealth Care at Home |
- Position Summary
- To provide skilled, cost effective physical therapy services to patients through evaluation and establishment of individual interventions, so that each patient will attain his/her maximum functional independence. Rockland location.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduation from an accredited physical therapy program. Minimum one year of full-time equivalent experience in a supervised setting.
- State of Maine licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 116051
Posted On: 02/20/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info