Materials Handler - Offsite Distribution
Maine Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Under general supervision, performs in inventory, ordering and delivery of supplies throughout the hospital. Responsible for developing and maintaining inventory levels of supplies, in the appropriate storage facility(unit storerooms, dept. storerooms and the distribution facility by using computerized inventory systems( Par X and meditech). Interface with other departments in the healthcare environment, pertaining to supply issues.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to read inventory stock lists and match to actual item in bins, carts and storerooms.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to recognize needed changes in quota levels due to recent usage.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with Unit Managers and Nursing personnel.
- Microsoft applications and automated inventory management proficiency required.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Code: 115918
Posted On: 2018-11-14 16:13:55
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info