C.N. Brown Company | Bethel, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingPosition: Heating Oil Customer Service Representative
Job Purpose: To assist Managers in daily clerical tasks and maintain company records in a timely and accurate manner. Provide legendary customer service and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage a high incoming call volume
- Recording of sales, payments and all other required office procedures
- Participation in company promotional activities
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Follow all safety standards
- Address customer concerns , provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Professional phone presence.
- Computer systems and excel format skills.
- Customer service and problem resolution experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to take direction from Manager and abide by company policies and procedures.