Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - Palliative - York County
MaineHealth Care at Home |
- Position Summary
- The Palliative Home Care RN provides quality, cost effective nursing care in a competent holistic manner for patients with chronic or advanced illnesses. The Palliative RN provides assessment and recommendations regarding pain and other symptoms and address physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs in order to promote optimal comfort and quality of life.
- This position works closely with other members of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT).This position reports to the Clinical Director.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute nursing experience. Tbree years experience in hospice or palliative care nursing preferred. Clinical nurse specialization in hospice and/or palliative care or oncology; CHPN and/or OCN certification preferred.
- State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 116162
Posted On: 02/23/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info