MaineHealth Corporate |
This Program Coordinator will assist with the implementation and coordination of a fall prevention program for older adults within the MaineHealth service area. The schedule is 5 days per week. This is a 20 hour per week benefit eligible position.
This position provides program coordination support to one or more MaineHealth programs. The incumbent is accountable for supporting the development, implementation, operation, and daily coordination of assigned programs. Incumbent assists in organizing processes that ensure program goals are met, measured, analyzed, evaluated and reported. They are the first level of contact for all vendors, internal and external stakeholders. Works closely with the program team.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of healthcare or related work experience. May require experience in a specific program area.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Management skills, and experience working with complex spreadsheets.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to model professional behavior by working as a valuable team member, respecting others, and maintaining open and honest communication.
Job Code: 116200
Posted On: 12/11/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info