Medical Assistant I-Scarborough Primary Care Sign On Bonus
Maine Medical Partners |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
When you join Maine Medical Partners, you may receive the following perks:
- May be eligible for $3,000 sign-on bonus
- New starting pay rates
- 3-tier clinical ladder
- Position Summary
- The Medical Assistant (MA) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based ambulatory practice environment. The MA functions under the license of the provider when performing clinical and other patient care tasks. The MA must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to excel in a team-based care environment.
- Maintain personal and professional records that include evaluation and validation of clinical competence/proficiency, continuing education, and any certification or verification of special skill sets.
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of the electronic medical record.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
- As of July 1, 2016, applicants must have graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program with completion of 160 hours clinical experience acquired through an externship. Acceptable equivalent criteria minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a multi-physician medical practice.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant credentialing preferred.
- Current BLS required.
Job Code: 116475
Posted On: 2019-01-13 06:23:23
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info