Food Services Worker - (Per Diem Flexible Hours)
Maine Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Under close supervision of the Manager, Supervisor and/ or Leads and according to defined procedures and established Schedules, performs a variety of duties normally executed in, preparing food and nourishment supplements, tray assembly, Transporting, delivering and retrieving patient meal trays, stocking unit nourishment centers, cleaning kitchen work stations And assisting utility staff in the dish room operation and may be required to performs a variety of duties normally executed in The cleaning and sanitation of kitchen equipment, pots, pans, dishes, food related utensils and transporting, emptying and Cleaning of trash receptacles, sweeping and mopping of floors, washing walls, ceilings and general kitchen sanitation.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to read and write English language as required by some duties.
- Ability to perform basic Arithmetic as required duties.
- Ability to perform safe food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and courteously with a diverse group of departmental and intradepartmental employees, patients and their families, visitors and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on work.
- Basic computer skills as required by some duties.
Job Code: 116497
Posted On: 2019-01-29 00:05:11
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Restaurant - Food Service, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Pay Type: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info