NAPA Maine | Westbrook, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results. Automotive experience is not required...passion for service is!
The Role: Do you want to work for a successful company in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment where every day is new and exciting? This is your opportunity. Our NAPA Team is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Analyst. Specifically, we are seeking a high energy, detail-oriented person with a friendly, flexible personality able to handle everything that comes your way. This role is a unique role focusing on job requirements that focus both on Administrative Assistant and Analyst responsibilities supporting the NAPA Senior Management Team. This role would be for you if you have a passion and excitement for multi-tasking and the ability to switch responsibilities effortlessly.
Are you someone who:
- Has consistent and thorough follow up
- Is Skilled in all office suite products- including but not limited to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Pivot Tables.
- Has experience in Share Point
- Has a strong ability to navigate through various software programs and social media platforms.
- Are diplomatic and have an exceptionally clear communication style.
- Enjoy working with details on a regular basis
- Have a multi-task multiple projects
As an Administrative Assistant/Analyst, a typical day might include the following activities and duties:
- Being responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing of active calendar appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, report creation, Sharepoint Site Management, Analyzing Data, completing expense reports composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns- including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists in coordinating meetings.
- Maintains reports
- What we need from you: High School diploma is required.
- 3-5 years administrative experience supporting
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills desired.
- Experience in both public and private companies preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Concur, Adobe Acrobat, Sharepoint and Social Media web platforms.
- Outstanding health benefits including 401K with match
- Fortune 200 Company with a ""family"" feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons