Care Manager-Nursing Care Management
Maine Medical Center |
- Position Summary
- The Care Manager works collaboratively with interdisciplinary and healthcare team members, both internal and external to the organization to facilitate patient care through effective utilization and monitoring of healthcare resources and assumes a leadership role to achieve desired clinical and financial outcomes. The Care Manager coordinates care and services through the acute care episode and across the continuum.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of approved accredited nursing program required, Bachelors in Nursing requested.
- Licensed as a RN in the State of Maine. Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Broad clinical training and work experience sufficient to provide background in clinical management, continuing care and transitions of care.
- Familiarity with health care insurances and regulations desirable.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and can identify each patient's age specific needs.
Job Code: 117648
Posted On: 02/06/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Customer Service, Management
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info