Accounts Payable Specialist
Tyler Technologies | Yarmouth, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingAccounts Payable Specialist
Tyler Technologies is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our corporate finance team in our Yarmouth, Maine office. This position will perform a variety of tasks related to processing and posting vendor invoices and employee expense reports. They will field inquiries pertaining to invoices and expenses, and ensure that finances are accurate, up to date and reimbursements are paid in an efficient and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have prior accounts payable experience with strong customer service skills. The Accounts Payable Specialist is a member of Financial Accounting team.
Less than 5%
- Independently make decisions to determine the approval or denial of employee electronic expense reports submitted via the Professional System Application (PSA) or in paper form which includes receipt verification and travel policy compliance.
- Field all inquiries pertaining to vendor invoices and employee expenses.
- Coordinate preparation and workflow of accounts payable invoices and expenses received for processing.
- Review accounts payable invoices and match to supporting purchase orders or obtain appropriate approvals and codes for general ledger.
- Deliver timely and accurate information for system entry.
- Perform other job related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the AP & Purchasing Manager.
- Process 1099's for all Tyler divisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Accounts Payable Manager.
- Associate degree or accounting background
- Two years of accounts payable experience
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills as this position has critical deadline