Member Service Counselor- Biddeford
AAA Northern New England | Biddeford, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position of Member Service Counselor in the Biddeford, ME Branch.
This position is the first point of member contact in a Branch office. In the Member Service Counselor role, you will greet members and determine the nature of the service required, while educating customers on the added value of a AAA membership through cross-selling services. You will provide travel related materials, assist with maintaining new and existing memberships, and provide sales leads to other departments as appropriate to achieve individual, Branch, and organizational goals.
AAA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a Pension plan.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate required
- 2 years of college or related work experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate customer service skills to engage and provide legendary service.
- Ability to navigate Windows, Outlook, Word, and Internet/Intranet
- Successful completion of a Background check and drug test
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law